We do love potatoes at our house. My husband is a classic meat and potatoes guy, but I like to change it up sometimes. These turned out yummy! We did not have one fry left…not one.
They are easy and baked — which makes them healthier than fried!
The only problem I ran into was that I forgot to spray the aluminum foil! Yep…forgot. So we had a sticking problem. Easily fixed by spraying the pan/foil with oil.
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into wedges
- 2-3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and clean potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thick wedges.
- Oil cookie sheet. (Don't forget)
- Lay out potatoes on cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted butter. (Keep remaining butter for drizzling in middle of baking.)
- Sprinkle potatoes with Italian dressing and salt.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn. Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or so until brown and crispy.
- Yummy side for a BBQ: chicken, steak, or hamburger.
What would be your favorite side for a summer BBQ? Leave me your preference in the comments.