Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday!
I am so happy that you made it! I am so glad to be a new part of this weekly link party! Thank you to Kristina and Millie at 2CrochetHooks, Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama, Felicia at Nifty Thrifty Family, and Sadie at Sadie Seasongoods for inviting me to take part.
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Last week’s party was a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favorites, perfect for this time of year.
Dana from Chocolate and Sunshine shared her awesome recipe for Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie. It looks divine. My mouth was watering looking at her beautiful pictures. Thank you, Dana, for sharing a piece of pie with me. You deserve a cookie!
I really tried to pick a non-food feature this week, but for some reason I have been thinking a lot about cookies!! Thank you Dana and Mommy on Demand.
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.