Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday!
Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us? Do you have big plans? What is your favorite Valentine’s tradition? We don’t really have a tradition, but I do make an effort to have a date with my hubby – even if it is pretty simple.
This is what I have been up to this week on the blog:
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Last week’s party was a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favorites!
Did you see 20 Edible Cookie Dough Recipes by Lemons and Laughs? Oh my!
And, I cannot get over this Crochet Elsa Crown with Hair. Gorgeous!! This is done by Over the Apple Tree (You must visit her to see her other great things!!)
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.