Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday!
I am so glad that you are here!! Here is what happened on the blog this week:
I must admit that I didn’t wholly follow my advice about saying no this week, but life is a learning process, right??
Let me know what you said no to this week in the comments!
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Last week’s party was a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favorites:
Crafts a la Mode shared 12 Wonderful Ways to Use Eggs in Your Easter Decor:
And Cathy at Vintage Paint and More shared her Spring Wreath:
Thank you ladies for sharing your talents!
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.