Are you looking for some great recipes for the big game? Are you hoping for show-stopper recipes that will not disappoint?
Then, you are in the right place!
You see, 12 out of these 12 recipes have been checked, measured, tasted, and secured at “Game Standards”.
No worries, you are sure to not leave this game table “deflated”. These recipes are all up to Super Bowl Standards!!
1.White Pizza Dip by How Sweet it Is
2. Peeta’s Stuffed Cheese Buns by Yammie’s Noshery.
3. Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders by Hip2Save.
4. Football Cookies and Cream Dip by Get Creative Juice.
5. Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce by Domestic Fits
6. Football Fruit Helmet found on Watermelon.org
7. 3-Ingredient Sweet and Sour Meatballs by The Girl Who Ate Everything.
8. Auntie Anne’s Copycat Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites by Cooking Classy.
9. Wonton Jalapeno Popper Bites by MeetKristy.
10. Strawberry Dream Cake by Balm to My Soul
11. Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls by CenterCutCook.
12. Bacon Cheeseburger Dip by Raining Hot Coupons.
In all seriousness, I don’t really follow football, but I do love a great appetizer or treat! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!