Welcome to Snickerdoodle Sunday!
I finally made it back to blogging a little bit this week. Here is what you will find on the blog this week:
I’d love it if you would stop by for a read!
If you are new to the party and would like a cookie, here’s one for you!
Last week’s party was a lot of fun. Here are a few of my favorites:
Holly from the Coconut Head’s Survival Guide wrote How to Talk to Your Kids About Cancer. I love informative posts about difficult subjects. Thank you Holly for sharing your personal story. And, your book looks beautiful! Check out her post here:
I have been wanting to do some tulips, but read I was supposed to plant them last fall! I love this post by Misty Nicole from The Lady Prefers 2 Save on How to Water-Start Spring Bulbs:
Congrats! Here is your super special cookie!
Each hostess will be showcasing her favorite post(s), so remember to pop over to see if you were featured! That’s 5 chances to be featured each week! We will share all features on social media!
Just a few Rules
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama, Sadie Seasongoods and Balm To My Soul
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties (add them to our Party page!)
- Share the hop via your social media pretty please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to our Pinterest boards and will be linked back to the original source.