Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us! Are you looking for a few ideas? Here are several ideas to cover the bases for this Valentine’s Day! Food, kids, decor, and – of course – love! Enjoy this Valentine’s Day Roundup!
Are you ready?
Let’s start with a little decor:
1. Valentine’s Banner by Balm to My Soul
2. DiY Heart Tree by Money Hip Mamas
3. Valentine’s Ombre Pedastals by Balm to My Soul
3. Valentine’s Day Wreath by Polkadotchair is beautiful!
For the kiddos:
5. Borax Hearts by Balm to My Soul
6. Sweet Hearts by Wesens-Arts
7. 32 Valentine’s Games by Grandparents Plus
8. Valentine’s Day I SpyPrintable by Live Laugh Rowe
For your tummy:
9. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake by Cooking Classy. Oh my, isn’t this beautiful?
10. Strawberry Bliss by Make Bake Celebrate
11. Cookies and Cream Red Velvet Brownies by This Silly Girl’s Life
12. And How to Make a Strawberry Roses by Spend with Pennies
Finally…let’s do something nice for our sweetheart:
13. 10 Frugal (and Last Minute) Ideas for your Sweetheart by Balm to My Soul
14. Bacon Roses by Buzzfeed (I’m sorry, but I had to include these. Seriously, bacon roses?!)
15. Marriage Jars by Balm to My Soul. Check out this frugal idea to help express love in your marriage. Free printable!
16. 14 Days of Love by Six Sister’s Stuff @ The Dating Divas. So many cute ideas!!
So, in total you have many many ideas for Valentine’s Day! What do you have planned? Leave a note or a link with your favorite ideas and let me know!
And, the quote for today:You were perfect, so I loved you. I saw your imperfections, and I loved you even more. Click To Tweet
Most of all, let’s just take time this Valentine’s Day to celebrate the love we have for one another. Really, we should be doing that all the time, but Valentine’s Day is a good reminder to celebrate the love!
Have a very happy Valentine’s Day!